Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Link My Pages Together In The Site Builder If I Do Not Yet Have A Domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Link My Pages Together In The Site Builder If I Do Not Yet Have A Domain?

I do not have a domain name and do not know how to find my account id number as of yet... all I have is the blue voda site maker and i am trying to build a site using it. I do not understand how I can link the site together before the domain hosting/domain is bought, or how to make all of the pages connect in blue voda so i can seemlessly see the way it will work by clicking on the work I have done, and saving it where it all works together opposed to just being a bunch of unlinked pages.

can you help me with this?

Re: How Do I Link My Pages Together In The Site Builder If I Do Not Yet Have A Domain

Hi ... ummm yes, the domain name becomes part of the url for your website and part of the linking .... to see your entire website together you will have to wait until you order up your voda hosting account and publish your pages - in the meantime you can preview each page in your default browser ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How Do I Link My Pages Together In The Site Builder If I Do Not Yet Have A Domain

With BV you can preview each page as you build them. The links will not work as you expect until you have published each page to Vodahost.

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
      X