• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gg1@triad.rr.com
    Private

• Jan 2009

My pages will not link

I am just getting started and I cannot get my pages to link. My web address is www.randlemanchurchofgod.org.

I was able to publish my index page and a second page entitled rcogyouth.bvp. However, I am getting an error indicating these pages are not linked.

Your help is appreciated!!

Regina
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: My pages will not link

Here is your link to your second page, you need to go back and review the video on linking.

Also d have to resize you pictures before you add them to your web page, you do not do this with the blue resizing handles. Tha does not actual resize them, you will see why when you click on one of your pictures.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• gg1@triad.rr.com
      Private

• Jan 2009

I am assuming that your comment about the pictures relate to clicking on the pictures in the "lightbox" on my rcogyouth page???

Now I have my links working, but when I choose the link to Kidz 4 Christ, I only see a small section of the page versus the entire page. I cannot "maximize" the page or adjust it in any way so that I can see the entire page. Can you help me with this?

Here is my web address: www.randlemanchurchofgod.org. Thanks!

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

Thats a pop up, in the taget area (when you set you links) leave that taget area empty. This will let the new page open in the same window. As for the pictures They are way to large, not only in the actual imension of the photo but also in file size. You can reduce bothe by using the Pix resizer, you can use the search box to find it....I dont have the link handy.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• gg1@triad.rr.com
          Private

• Jan 2009

What size is recommended for pictures placed on a web-site? Thanks!
          Regina

Comment

Working...
          X