• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kizzy2k
    Private

• Feb 2009

linking problems

hi cud some1 plz help me, im designing a website as part of my business coursework, ive created my pages, but i cant seem 2 link em 2gether..cud some1 please help me..ta
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: linking problems

You link together by placing the name of the page at the end of your domain.

e.g.

If you have your pages named page1, page 2

Publish them as that then to link to them you add the page name and .html to the end of your domain

www.vodahost.com/page1.html
    www.vodahost.com/page2.html
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• kizzy2k
      Private

• Feb 2009

ok thats wat im doing, but maybe im typin my domain name wrong, how do i find out what i set it as

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

well if it's a text link, higlight it , as if you are going to add the link again. click on the link icon and see what's there
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• mrmagoo144
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

you can always use the verify links tool for each page. it will tell you which links will not work, regardless of the reason, wrong name, improperly spelled etc.... it is in tools and saves a lot of time.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X