globalgers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• globalgers.com

I had set up my server,a filezilla and FTP and had webpages designed on bluvoda etc but then got avirus and everythiung was near enough wped !¬
    I have never built a website before but now I have been working on old files practicing as my mate in the US had saved 3 of my opening/main and squad page(football) so I got working on them hyperlinkiin and joined a seperate new forum to the site with a click BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM

My desktop has not much room left as all the opld file names and new ones are all there and when i press to see if it is the page I want it doubles and clones.................how can I work on the new pages and then save them seperately somewhere ?

Re: globalgers.com

Create a new folder inside your BV web builder folder and save them to the new folder.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Thanks a lot Carbon - much apreciated - whilst I am here can I ask you another quicky ?
      When I lost all files etc barr some old ones - my mate had saved old drafts - so I started working on them and when finished I sdaved as BUT I never knew what to save them as i.e. I wasglobalgers.com/mainpage.php and I have now got a terribleamount of files lol ...... if I were to start again what should I name the new pages as i.e.domain name/squad.php - yeah ? sorry I am a newbie lol

Comment

Naming Pages
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X