can't link my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't link my page

my website is www.kinetovanlines.ca and i can't get the packing materials page to show up on the website. i can see it in the control panel and i've tried publishing it but no luck. what am i doing wrong?????

Re: can't link my page

The page works if you click from a link other than on the home page. The home page link to "packing.html" is non-existant.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

i opened a heat ticket and they said the fixed it but i can't upload any changes and your right it doesn't work from the home page. anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

The packing page does exist because here it is http://www.kinetovanlines.ca/packing.html

The thing is for you I think is that you have copied and pasted the navigation from one page to another and made changes as you go along but forgot to apply those changes to previous pages.

I bet if you go to the index.bvp page and paste in the correct link for packing (above) and re-publish, it will work.

My tip would be to remove all your navigation from all the pages apart from the index page. Work on the index page navigation until you've got every link working. With this satisfied, copy and paste it to every other page and republish.

Another (better) tip for using a navigation common to all pages will be to read this by Naval Design.

All the best
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

thank you so much. i did exactly what you said and now everything is linked properly.

Comment

DC,
            I mentioned that the link was non-existent...not the page. :>})
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
              DC,
              I mentioned that the link was non-existent...not the page. :>})
              Yeah I knew what you meant but I think the penny still hadn't dropped at that point.
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
              X