X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinks

Hi,

Linking words to parts of the same page: html

Basically I would like to know how to link a word or words so that it will bring me to a section or paragraph of the same page. I have a long page with many sections, that's why I need to "link it". I believe this will also be able to bring my user back to eg. "Top of page". where they started.

Hope my question makes sense as I am a totally new to website building and have just started to build the website one week ago.

Thank You.
    DLIM

Re: Hyperlinks

DLIM,

This issues has been discussed so many times next time try the SEARCH on the tool bar above.

I did a search and this what I found.

Bookmark.......
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

please just tell me that how can i create .html file
      i create a new website but the problem is that i cant able to create .html file
      just like index.html

Comment

Originally posted by hamza411 View Post
        please just tell me that how can i create .html file
        i create a new website but the problem is that i cant able to create .html file
        just like index.html
        If you are using BlueVoda the html conversion happens when you publish using the built in publishing feature to a Vodahost hosting account.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

actually i am just using bluevoda website builder software not hosting service. now how can it possible to create a html file ?

Comment

anybody help me ?
            i create a website in bluevoda software but not have bluevoda hosting .how can i create a publish file like index.htm file with folder

Comment

Originally posted by hamza411 View Post
              anybody help me ?
              i create a website in bluevoda software but not have bluevoda hosting .how can i create a publish file like index.htm file with folder
              You can't. If you wish to use BlueVoda, then you'll need a Vodahost hosting account.
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
              X