• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apctech
    Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

How to make my links work?

Hello everybody i need help on seting my menu links to work, my page is www.apctechservices.com i all ready set evetything but as you can try on the page my contacts links and my sevices and etc wont work and am really new on making pages so maybe is something really simple but it is really holding me to continue with the page...

thank you so much
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: How to make my links work?

Error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that this program was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

Check for typing error in the url!
    Did you publish to the right folder?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• apctech
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

thanx so much for answer me... well what i did is like te contactos page i use the builder and save to my desktop? i guess not the right place but i save it as contactos.bpv and then i publish that like i said before am really new with this, so thisdont know what else to do i have no idea

Comment

• apctech
        Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

when i publish it the the folder is public_html and the link or url is http://apctechservices/contacto.html thas how i put it in the builder and i save it in the desktop as contactos.bpv what am doing wrong?

Comment

• ahimsa
          Major General

• Jan 2009

if the page has a form on it.............as most "Contact Us " pages do.....then you must publish as php not html
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
            if the page has a form on it.............as most "Contact Us " pages do.....then you must publish as php not html

Alternatively in page properties you can change the "Http://"

to "Mailto".
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X