• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djbigphilly
    First Sergeant

• Dec 2008

how do you link a sub/add-on domain

i have a new web site im puting up but add on are new to me how do i save and publish a add on subdomane i have about 25 pages to put up and dont have a clue
    what should the link look like
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: how do you link a sub addon domaine

Check this out.......
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: how do you link a sub addon domaine

Originally posted by djbigphilly View Post
      i have a new web site im puting up but add on are new to me how do i save and publish a add on subdomane i have about 25 pages to put up and dont have a clue
      what should the link look like
      You will save all new pages in a Blue Voda Folder named specifically for this new site .... the reason being you will need to keep all of these pages from conflicting with your Primary Domain's pages (especially the 'index' page, which would be overwritten if you did not save it to a special folder all it's own).

Once you successfully create your add-on domain in the cPanel according to the Tutorials, then you will Publish them to this new site (directory) following these simple instructions.

To link page-to-page in this new site - if an add-on - the linking method is exactly the same as when using your Primary domain, as it has a unique domain from which to find the hosted site:
      i.e. http://www.AddOnDomain.com/next-page.html

To link page-to-page in a subdomain, you will need to follow the same logical structure, only adding the variables as required:
      i.e. http://Sub-Domain.PrimaryDomain.com/next-page-title-here.html .
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X