• Show
Clear All
  • watertraveller
    Corporal

• Jan 2011

page setup.

Hi.
    can you help me please.
    I create web page with (BlueVoda web builder)
    and add 5 buttons on navigation bar ( homepage, FAQ, contact me, .......)
    I would like to have the same 5 pages on my web side only difference is, information on each page.
    how I can do this and Test it??
    p.s. when I click preview and then click on any button, is redirect me somewhere???
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: page setup.

Many functions such as navigation links while they do display limited featured actions (sliding, bold, etc.) are not fully functional in PREVIEW since the page is not published and the pages/links are not "real" and do not have a physical place to "refer" to .... you will need to Publish your page before the full function is available.

For the other answer to your question ..... you must create spearate pages for each "link" you have created in your Menu, so there is an actual page to deliver the visitor to. This is the core understanding of building a web site: a website is like a 'Book' with an Index page (the first page of your website) that gives a brief introduction to all that the site contains and its purpose and provides the tools to view the different pages of the website (i.e. navigation, links) just as the 'Table of Contents' of a book does.
    You can have as many pages to your website as you require, but each page must be created, published, and linked to separately.

Please review the Tutorials on how to NAME, LINK, and PUBLISH your pages for a better understanding of the principles, methods, and techniques you will use every day to create your website.
    In your case, you'll also need to pay particular attention to the details in the "Working With Menus and Menubars" Video Tutorials located on the Blue Voda Tutorial Library page mentioned below.

>> Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc…)

>> Complete Blue Voda Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X