X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet explorer blind sometimes

Hi.
    I had problem with Internet explorer, my page show.

when i directly type www.(mysite).net browser show mi my page but missing name of my site on the top of page!

but when I tape in google int.explorer shows me a list of site where when I click on my,

explorer open my page correctly !???

p.s. all others browsers work fine!
    Thanks for you help!

Re: Internet explorer blind sometimes

It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in Forum protocol 'How To Ask For Assistance' so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re:problems with Internet Explorer

Hi.
      I had problem with Internet explorer, my page does not display correctly.

when I type directly www.onemilliondreams.net. browser show me page but missing name of my site on the top of page!

but when I type in google int.explorer show me a list of websites when I click on my

internet explorer open my page correctly !???

p.s. all other browsers work fine!
      Thanks for you help!

Comment

The logo is indeed showing above your simple message text.

I suggest you use F5 repeatedly to refresh your browser to load the new page version.
        If that still is of no help, consider the following processes:
        A. Be sure to update your Java for your computer, for your broswers depend on this to function properly (also helps to effectively communicate the various scripts Blue Voda uses to the server more efficiently).
        B. Clean out your Browser cache and temp files and try again. "Refreshing" your browser multiple times via F5 may not be enough, so you may have to empty cache and temp files under TOOLS of your browser.
        C. Reset your modem by powering down your computer completely for at least 3 minutes, turning off and disconnecting your modem (3 min. also), wiping the cable leads off to remove any residual static charging (ionized dust), reconnect, power everything back up, and THEN try again.
        D. You may need to follow up with a dnsflush to clear IP cookies/application hang (which may be preventing the page from loading):
        1) Close down all open browsers
        2) On your computer click >>> Start
        3) Next click >>> Programs
        4) Next click >>> Accessories
        5) Next click >>> Command Prompt
        This will open a black dialog box...
        6) Type in: ipconfig/flushdns and hit Enter.....

REPEAT PROCESS "D" ABOVE AGAIN BEFORE RESUMING NORMAL ACTIVITY

If that does not help, consider upgrading to IE8 to help add the newest tools to resolve the PNGfix issue (which may or may not have anything to do with your browser being reluctant to properly load transparent background images).

In any event, there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, only with the browser function on your end.

Comment

Thank you Vasili !
          EVERYTHING WORK !
          One more question, please.
          Where I can find Email Me button
          in BlueVoda WeBuilder?
          Thank You!!!!

Comment

There is no such thing as an icon to create an "email me" function, as it is best to use only secure and anti-spam measures to offer email Contact with web visitors.

Instead of publishing an email address to the open Net to be picked up by bots and others who then will use it to spread viruses or other threats, it is suggested you use instead an Email Form ... and the following Tutorials detail how to use this effectively on a Blue Voda created website:

Form Wizard – Easy & Fast to use pre-made Forms!

Form Wizard – Create a Custom Email Form from Scratch

ALWAYS refer first to the Blue Voda Video Tutorial Library to find the solutions you will need to build a successful website. You should Add To Favorites in your browser the Library's Main Page for easy access, or learn to use the link provided in the Blue Voda Workpane itself.

Comment

Working...
            X