This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same site links help please.

Sorry about the last confusing thread. Please ignore it. I'm confused ! Problem is I'm trying to create links from the first page of my nearly finished website to other pages on my site.Idea is that customer only goes where he WANTS TO andto get started clicks buttons on the first page. As per the Bluevoda tutorial I use http in pop up bv box as link TYPE and the file(page)I'm linking TO has an html EXTENSION.
    All works well if I create a link to an EXTERNAL site but the page is mostly unreadable if I link to a page within my own site.These internal pages of course contain text ,pics and colors etc. The link goes to the CORRECT nominated page (I can see by the text) - it just doesn't show graphics, colors etc. It seems to be showing commands and "computer language" and displays hundreds of little squares. I seem to have got a handle on how to hyperlink- but can't get right result to same site links to different pages. Can anyone help please ?

Re: Same site links help please.

Links should be like this:

http://www.yoursite.com/yourpage.html (or .php)

Links don't work if you haven't published the page. When you have a question, tell your website address so people can better help you.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks Tom.I have no website (yet)to refer people to.Your answer has made things clearer now but I'm still not sure what "publish" your site means.I think of "pubish" as print a magazine. Thank you. DoI have to post this question as a new thread ?
      Jm

Comment

The word Publish is an important concept with BlueVoda. When you are ready to put a page online, you CANNOT upload it as you would with many builders; it has to be published with the Publish icon (tool) at the top of the page. That's because BlueVoda was created to only work on VodaHost servers, so uploading is prevented.

Best wishes on your site!
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

How to Publish your web pages on the internet using Blue Voda

You might understand more of web design if you better understood the processes and methods, which can be achieved by reviewing the Tutorials (in the order they are presented).

Complete Blue Voda Tutorial Library
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X