• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yaeli
    Corporal

• Jul 2010

Graphic Problems?

Hi,

I am not sure in which Forum I need to post this thread so I hope it will receive answer here..

My Website is www.chinaclickgo.com (currently only in Hebrew).
    When I open it using Google Chrome or Explorer it uploads without any problem but on other computers (other people told me) - changing the size of the page makes the text go carzy - lines move aside or hide eachother. It is like the text area does not adjust itself to the changes in the page size.

How can I fix it?

Hope I managed to explain the problem well..

Thanks,
    Yael
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Graphic Problems?

Because the langauge is formatted right-to-left, the page design follows the Absolute Positioning that BlueVoda relies upon to generate the HTML required to independently place specially formatted right-to-left textboxes on a page that is completely left-to-right in design orientation.

This is where the rendering of the page will be inconsistent when enlarging or when changing monitor resolutions, in addition to Viewer systems not having the same defaults and presets as yours or within parameters of the most common settings.

There is no fix: simply design your pages with smaller blocks of text with ample margins around them, making sure your pages are optimal size and do not require enlargement for legibility. And, keep in mind devices are capable only of the most early displays, although they now all share in enhanced abilities to render such things as Flash and animated scripts ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Yaeli
      Corporal

• Jul 2010

Thank you

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006