Can you create fading in/out page link transitions?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adz931
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2008

Can you create fading in/out page link transitions?

Hi guys,

Can you create page link transitions like what you can see in the following website:
    Red Sea Management - Project Management, Telecommunications, IT, Media.

I know the website is designed in Flash, but do you notice when you hover over the different page menu links the background colour changes, but in a fading transition? Can this be done in BlueVoda?

Thank you in advance for any help,
    Adam
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Can you create fading in/out page link transitions?

Not as elegantly, but the transition is there via the "rollover" manual method, or one of the Navigational styles selected from the Toolbar (although most are much too quick to add any "style").

You might look around on the web for a navigational script that you can add to your pages via a BV HTML Box that provides a similar look-and-feel, however ....

About 'Page Transitions'

It appears that this site referenced above only has a Flash Header, and that the pages are precisely the same size with the same size allowed for Content: I do not see any "transistion" effect when navigating between pages at all other than the Flash header reloading once per page entry.

The same crisp transistion between pages (with the exception of the Flash header) is a default option in BlueVoda, as it is merely a quick loading of the pages that critically depends on page elements maintaining a rigid continuity of page element positioning - everything must be exactly the same page-to-page with the exception of the varied Content.
    In fact, BlueVoda has multiple options available for true page transitions, including fade, tiles, shades, etc. Keep in mind, however, that many of these specific visual effects only function in certain browsers (typically only IE) and not all of them.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Adz931
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2008

Re: Can you create fading in/out page link transitions?

Hi mate,

I just meant when hovering over the different links.
      Sorry for the confusion.

I have since gone for text linking after more research, as text links seem to be better for Google etc.

Thank you for the above information as well - I didn't know that about BlueVoda!

Adam

Comment

Working...
      X