This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking thumnail photo to slide show or conveyer

Building a used car site and need to link the thumbnail to a new page with either a slideshow or conveyer to show multiple photos of the car, is it explained somewhere what the other link types mean? I like the way this site shows their cars: www.kandsrides.com If anyone has a better idea I'm all ears!
    GoldCoastAuto1.com

Re: Linking thumnail photo to slide show or conveyer

The page you mention simply links an image to a separate 'dedicated' page that has an 'Ad Banner Rotator' type image display at the top. There is nothing about this that you cannot duplicate 100% using BlueVoda.
    > TUTORIAL: Creating Hyperlinks using Text, Images, etc.

However, if you want images themselves within a "slideshow" (called 'Ad Banner Rotator' in BV) or other type display to be individually hyperlinked, you will likely need to find a script elsewhere that allows you to configure such attributes to each image, such as can be found in this selection. Countless others may be found doing a simple Google Search.
    > TUTORIAL: How To Add HTML to BlueVoda Pages

It is simply a matter of learning how to implement the powerful tools in BlueVoda to transform your vision into an online reality. The Tutorials are a core method for you to properly expand your skillset while building a greater understanding of all things online: dedicate yourself to them!

> Complete BlueVoda Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili! What do the other links mean: ftp, gopher, news, telnet. If I create a dedicated page to pop up once you click on the thumbnail photo what do I call it and where do I store it?
      GoldCoastAuto1.com

Comment

You will Save and Publish each page individually just as you would any other BlueVoda-created web page: again, study the Tutorials to comprehend how to link pages together, how to use links successfully, and how to Save and Publish BlueVoda pages.
        > Complete BlueVoda Tutorial Library

I have no idea what you are talking about with regard to "other links" such as for "ftp, gopher, news, telnet" .... there is no such thing in BlueVoda or any Tutorials that offer this functionality.

The method to link an image to a separate Page is clearly outlined in the Tutorial.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X