• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paulinor
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Some links not working on Safari

Hi,

I've changed to Safari (5.1.7) recently and links in my pages that worked fine - and still do - in IE now do not work in Safari. I've deleted and published the pages again, with same results.

In the page below, only the links in menu bar and the box Cadastre-se are working. The list of articles links do not even change when hovering.

In the page below, only links working are again the menu bar, the Cadastre-se box and the two blocks of text in the lower right corner of the page.

Could anyone help me out with this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Rosa
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Some links not working on Safari

Likely it has to do with how you are updating, saving, and publishing your pages together with the type of elements on those pages and if they are conflicting with BV12, which is why different browsers are showing different renderings ...

*When using BV12, you must not use the SAVE PAGE AS method to duplicate pages or to "re-name" pages, even if importing Pages or Page HTML into BlueVoda (all of which will require re-coding, re-configuration, or simply adding new to the page), as this will conflict with how the new coding of BV12 is written and result in ill-formatted or dysfunctional elements on your pages (especially if attempting to use the "BV PHP Include" or the "Single Page Menu BV + PHP" method, either of which is no longer usable). Instead, create a page template or use the CLONE method and proceed to manually embed each dynamic element (Menu, scripts, etc.) onto the page using the COPY+PASTE method, making sure each element is uniquely added to the page before you Save it and Publish. Also important is to name each image uniquely for each page, and to not embed (Paste) universally the same image with the same Title.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X