• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scoop
    Private First Class

• Oct 2006

How to create a hyperlink to an add on domain page

Hi there,

So grateful if anyone can help me with this...

I have been successful in creating an add on domain and have even been able to publish and subsequently view the index page for that add on. The problem comes in that I want to create a Tab Menu so that users can hyperlink to two additional pages that I have created under this add on domain and I have no idea how to name the URL correctly in order to get them there.

I understand that with my main domain I would set the link to:

please can anyone tell me what it would be for the non-idex page of my add on domain?

Thank you so much.

Scoop
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to create a hyperlink to an add on domain page

Every website (a Primary Domain, Add-On Domain, etc.) always defaults to present the 'index' page first, and thus does not need to be specified in any link or URL .... simply using the www.YourAddOnDomain.com will do it.

This is why additional pages (interior pages) do in fact require distinction from the 'index' page and within the Domain structure by using specific Page Titles in any linking, such as www.YourAddOnDomain.com/next-page.html www.YourAddOnDomain.com/second_page.html and so on ....

Please review the Linking Tutorials (numbers 10 through 14) with focus for complete understanding: TUTORIALS

>>
    Useful Post Regarding Domain Creation, DNS Management, Publishing, etc.

What is the name of this Add-On Domain name, seeing as how your earlier Primary Domain is no longer valid (www.sukharah.com)???
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Scoop
      Private First Class

• Oct 2006

Re: How to create a hyperlink to an add on domain page

Hi Vasili

Thank you so much for your help - this works just fine.

(I had a second 'main' domain - sarahcooper.biz and it is to this domain that I am adding.)

thank you again. Sarah x

Comment

Working...
      X