• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TammyR
    Private

• Aug 2012

Links Different Colors on Different Pages

When rolling over the text for my links on different pages, different colors appear. On the web pages, all the links are blue or red but change if you place the cursor over them. On page properties in BV, links=blue, active links=red and visited links=red (I changed it from purple). I don't see where to change the color for rollover action to make it consistent on every page. Website is www.laserlinkgolfsa.com. Any advice?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Links Different Colors on Different Pages

You failed to mention "Hover" style, which is the bottom-most style to be configured in Hyperlink Styles that allows you to set underline, italics, or a color change when the link is moused (or when the cursor 'Hovers' over the link).

The Hyperlink Styles must be set for each individual page, or at least for the single page you are using as a Template to duplicate pages from (not using the SAVE AS method which conflicts with how the new BV saves dynamic page elements, but CLONE or simple Page Template formatting) for the 'global' link style to be inherited.

You can access Hyperlink Styles either by the Hyperlink Icon > Styles > Edit - OR - from the BlueVoda Toolbar EDIT > STYLES > HYPERLINKS

Review the Tutorial >> Creating Standard Hyperlinks

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• TammyR
      Private

• Aug 2012

Re: Links Different Colors on Different Pages

Thank you! Your response was very helpful. I'm sorted.

Comment

Working...
      X