drop-down menu question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop-down menu question

i have created a drop-down menu, see it at http://lisarainbow.com/kalender.html at the top.

when clicking on one of the links, i want the user to be able to open it in the same page. this is working.

however, i also want the user to be able to click on the links with his right mouse button and receive the possiblity to open the link in a new tab. this is not working. now, when you click on any of the links with the right mouse button, it immediately opens the new page and doesn´t even ask or give the user the chance to use a new tab.

i have set the links in the drop-down menu to -self-. i also tried it with -parent- and -top- and also leaving it compeltely empty - it doesn´t work as i noted above. the non-dropdown links on my homepage work just fine as described above with the option to also open in a new tab with the right mouse button.

what do i need to do so that i also have the option in the drop-down menu to click on the links with the right mouse button and receive the possilbity to open the link in a new tab?

here is a drop-down menu from somebody i know who has it exactly the way i want it: http://www.wernerlampert.com/wer-ist-werner-lampert/

thank you

Re: drop-down menu question

Sorry, the navigation effect you seek is not available in BlueVoda as exampled in the site created using "Typo3" that you provided a link to above: you can configure the BlueVoda Drop-Down menu script to either open a new page within the native window (by leaving the 'Target' selection unchecked/unchanged from the default setting), or to open in a new Tab (selecting 'Target' as "_blank"), but not both simultaneously.

You will instead need to locate online a simple navigation script that offers these features and add it to your BlueVoda page manually. You might find a script like this at sites like www.DynamicDrive.com or even by performing a specific Google search.

Be sure to follow the method precisely as outlined by the Video Tutorials when adding any scripts to your page.

Tschuss!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X