Bottom Left and Upper Left Options Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Left and Upper Left Options Not Working

Hello everyone, I've unsuccessfully searched the threads for the answer to this until my eyes hurt... Can someone please help me with this problem... The problem is that the Bottom Left and Upper Left options of the Menu Bar are not working. Even though I have it set as Bottom Left you can see that it is not working if you go to the menu bar to the right of the page at http://www.chambers-business-consortium.com/home.html and mouse over the option titled Foundational Scriptures... You can see that it will only display as Bottom Right and Upper Right.

Thanks for your help,

Sean

Re: Bottom Left and Upper Left Options Not Working

You have not configured any navigation whatsoever on the page you provide -- there are no URLs entered in any menu system, GoMenu, or textlinks -- so there is no way to "test" the Menu in question or to verify a behavior as incorrect (a Menu that is not fully complete will not function as configured, so if it is behaving 'not as configured' it is likely because it is simply defaulting due to no configuration fully defined).

Publish a 'working' page to see if it functions properly before posting hypothetical issues!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili, I didn't realize menus had to be fully defined first... I had expected to be able to preview it first to make sure everything was properly positioned and displayed properly and nothing was incorrectly overlapping each other before "committing" to it and having to later correct hundreds of pages.

Comment

A single "index" and a few other pages do not a hundred make, and proving is always far better than pretending.
        Invest the effort.

PREVIEW will not function truly properly with regard to navigation, scripts, or media files if the pages are unpublished (as true file associations -- pathways -- are not established as required separate from the local system).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X