This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing menu bars on every page

I have a menu list on my index page and the same menu list on my other pages.
    Whenever I want to change something in the menu list, I have to open every single page and change them individually,
    Is there a way to set up the original menu list so that when I make a change to it, the same change is made on all
    the other pages??
    Thanks
    Ray

Re: changing menu bars on every page

Originally posted by raygreco View Post
    I have a menu list on my index page and the same menu list on my other pages.
    Whenever I want to change something in the menu list, I have to open every single page and change them individually,
    Is there a way to set up the original menu list so that when I make a change to it, the same change is made on all
    the other pages??
    Thanks
    Ray
    NO, not any longer since BlueVoda has been upgraded and no longer uses CSS or allows the "BV - PHP Include Method."

You are required to uniquely embed your Navigation (especially) on each Page.

Review the many, many previous posted threads in the various Forums of VodaTalk regarding this and other aspects of creating pages using BlueVoda versions 11 and later for the optimal clarifications that you need to comply with.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X