publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: publishing

If your account hasn't been reset, please wait.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Account has been reset and I have republished every pages.all were ok and perfectly done.I just have created a subdomain soho.xuankong-liufa.com in c/panel and have informed the support department (Mr.Brad) who had advised me to create myself the subdomain.They have helped me to do the soho installation.

2-As for the phpbb scripts, I know to create myself and do I have to name all of them in seperate folder? I used to instal them many many times already without any folder.Or automatically a folder is created for them upon installating them? I never see any folder in c/panel for phpbbs

3-Upon resetting, all phpbbs were lost, and I beleive these scripts mush have been kept in the public_html together with bluevoda pages.
      Thank
      Lincoln
      www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

No, Fantastico will create the folders at the moment of installation of phpbb .

Sorry, Overlook that you have answered me.
        Lincoln
        www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

http://soho.xuankong-liufa.com/

The above is the URL and it show list of few index where one folder I can open up to use soho.

What would I do? next- to hyperlink this sub-domain like I did to all other forum on my webpages ?Can I hyperlink this on webpage? Or it need a creation of a new button navigation link like that I did on all BV pages?

That is to create a new navigation menu botton to this subdomain?

Thank

Lincoln
          www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

The index of files is shown because you have not yet created your soho site.

Type in your browser http://www.xuankong-liufa.com/soho/sohoadmin and start building your soho site
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi naval. Thank you so much of your guildance so far. If you beleive in xuankong power, just contact me, I will show you how to activate yourself for free.

lincoln
              www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, please enlight me. (don't know aht it is)
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X