• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Africanus
    Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

Presentation on the web.

Whenever I publish my site the alignment of the text is irregular on internet explorer, but fine in Mozilla and Netscape. Do you know why this is?

Client ID 4827
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Presentation on the web.

Originally posted by Africanus
    Whenever I publish my site the alignment of the text is irregular on internet explorer, but fine in Mozilla and Netscape. Do you know why this is?

Client ID 4827
    Check, in IE, View, Font, Size. Set it to medium and check your pages.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Africanus
      Sergeant First Class

• Jan 2006

Ok I have changed the text to smallest and evrything is almost perfect. Well somebody else viewing from another Browser see the samething?

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

The font most people will have on their computer is medium - so you want to have the page look as good as possible with the medium setting.

I always make sure IE looks good first - then make small adjustments for the others. Why? Because 90% of users are using IE.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X