Homepage does not show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homepage does not show up

Hi everyone, I am a late beginner from Thailand.
    My domain is infozeek.net.
    I used bluevoda to build my homepage, named it "index" and published it through bluevoda. The message said " Published Successfully". However, when I tried to open http://infozeek.net, I always got the error message that said the server could not be found!

It should be noted, however, that a number of subdomains I created with dreamweaver and hyperVRE (uploaded with smartFTP) work fine. They are, for example, infozeek.net/cruise, infozeek.net/credit, infozeek.net/insurance....

Where did I go wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    NB. vodahost ticket VJR-476573

Best Regards
    Voravitk

Re: Homepage does not show up

Originally posted by voravitk
    Hi everyone, I am a late beginner from Thailand.
    My domain is infozeek.net.
    I used bluevoda to build my homepage, named it "index" and published it through bluevoda. The message said " Published Successfully". However, when I tried to open http://infozeek.net, I always got the error message that said the server could not be found!

It should be noted, however, that a number of subdomains I created with dreamweaver and hyperVRE (uploaded with smartFTP) work fine. They are, for example, infozeek.net/cruise, infozeek.net/credit, infozeek.net/insurance....

Where did I go wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    NB. vodahost ticket VJR-476573

Best Regards
    Voravitk
    Your home page is showing for me by using the link you provided. Maybe there is a problem with your ISP? Rest assured your page is there and showing (Directory of selected articles and products).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Homepage does not show up

Dear Girlonthehill,
      Thanks a million for your taking the time to reply to my post.
      After recieving your advice, I opened the page again... and voila..it's there, after 2 days of error message!!

Is someone up there playing a trick on a new but late beginner like me.

Thank you-Girlonthehill and vodahost support team.

Comment

Working...
      X