IP Address not on drop down list and only joined up few days ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dive daisy
    Sergeant

• Mar 2007

IP Address not on drop down list and only joined up few days ago!

Hi Guys.

I have been busy the most part of the past few days working with one of your templates and getting my 'home' page looking fab. Also have put in my nav bars and added what I think needs to be added in order for them to be 'mine'!!

But I tried tonight to publish this page - so I can ask a few friends for their opinions, but my IP address is not on the drop down menu thing! Very frustrating! Now I have been prompted to download the latest version of Voda Host, but surely I should still be alive after a few days!! (I didn't donload it until I get some wonderful advice!) I have received my welcome email - I even had probs getting the p/words sent to me to work too, but since I'm now 'logged in' to this site I guess I've got that sorted!!!!

Any how if someone can tell me where to find 75.126.124.163 (www.bulgariaextreme.com) I'd be one very happy lady!!

Thanks!

Roz
    thanks for all your help!

Dive Daisy
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: IP Address not on drop down list and only joined up few days ago!

Hi! You just need to download Blue Voda again and when you do, it will include your IP address.

It will not take away any of your work to download it over the previous version.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X