• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sidb
    Private

• Mar 2007

Publishing help needed

hello.. i am having problems while publishing my website. i was trying to test run my site www.successacademy.in . although the publishing procedure is successfull, but when i put my url in the browser, it takes me to .indomains.net which says this site is recently registered at indomains.net. can't figure out the problem, please help...............thanks
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Publishing help needed

You did not purchase your .in domain name form VodaHost. You problem is that your domain names name servers (DNS) are not pointed to your VodaHost account, they are pointed to the company that sold you your domain name. Click the below.....

In your welcome letter we gave you your VodaHost name servers, they begin with ns. You must contact the company who sold you your domain name and instruct them to change the name servers to VodaHost's (This will take them 3 seconds). Your domain name will not work on our servers until you complete this task.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• sidb
      Private

• Mar 2007

thanks general..i shall do the required, and i'm also planning to transfer 7 other doamins which i bought from them. do i have to follow the same procedure? also, i do not clearly understand the concept of multiple domains. is it possible that i can host 2 websites with 1 account?

Comment

• limebrook1
        Brigadier General

• Jun 2005

I have six websites on one account - so, yes!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

• Pyrogrimace
          Private

• Mar 2007

limebrook1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_137150", true);
          Brigadier General

Can you email me at spiderwebn1000********.com. I've been locked out of this website from making anymore posts and been told to go to voda host for help but voda host won't respond to me. I'm about ready to give up on blue voda. I'm having so much trouble bulding my website and publishing it it's not even funny!

Comment

Working...
          X