Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Publishing help required

Originally posted by Dream Lady
    This was a great thread in trying to help a fellow member. Can Racefan or fulhamfc1 come back and tell us if you were able to resolve this and what the problem ended up being. This thread is valuable in that it details some of the processes people need to go through to determine why they can't publish. Hope you figured it out and look forward to what it was!
    Unfortunately, we didn't resolve it. We did rule out a settings issue, as I was able to publish to the account with no problem. No resolutions as yet, but at least some things were eliminated as possible sources of the problem.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks Racefan...I do hope that the poster will keep us informed. Thanks for sticking around last night and helping him! I kept checking in on this thread, but you guys got out of my realm! lol
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
        Thanks Racefan...I do hope that the poster will keep us informed. Thanks for sticking around last night and helping him! I kept checking in on this thread, but you guys got out of my realm! lol

I try to avoid butting in when someone is already trying to help, but I saw some things that needed to be addressed. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

No toes stepped on, here!! Most often, it just comes with experience, to know what questions to ask. I tend to start with the very basics...since that is what I know!! lol Thanks again! It's good to have you back and posting a little more. I always learn alot from you! Have a Good Week!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Why can't I publish to my site when I attempt to publish I get a 12014 message stating incorrect password. My password is correct along with all other details as I also have the remember my password ticked in the box.

Previously there was never a problem it just suddenly happened without any apparent reason .

can any one please help!! Thank you Noel

Comment

Domain Name: thebestvacuumsiteever.com

Hi,

We're having problems with publishing. We have our pages all set up that we've created in the BlueVoda Website Builder. When we've published our page, all of the image files appear as does the 'index.html' file. However, when we go to view the 'index.html' file, all the images are 'x'ed out and do not show up on the page. What's causing this? Please help!

Thanks!
              ~She is the One...called Nio. ~

Comment

Originally posted by camry777 View Post
                Why can't I publish to my site when I attempt to publish I get a 12014 message stating incorrect password. My password is correct along with all other details as I also have the remember my password ticked in the box.

Previously there was never a problem it just suddenly happened without any apparent reason .

can any one please help!! Thank you Noel

Please submit a support ticket, you can do so by going to the top of this forum and choose Help Me - or you can email support@vodahost.com with your client id, domain name, username and password you are currently using, Voda support staff will take care of you ...

In future, please remember to start your own thread in the appropriate area of the forum, this helps everyone.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneCalledNio View Post
                  Domain Name: thebestvacuumsiteever.com

Hi,

We're having problems with publishing. We have our pages all set up that we've created in the BlueVoda Website Builder. When we've published our page, all of the image files appear as does the 'index.html' file. However, when we go to view the 'index.html' file, all the images are 'x'ed out and do not show up on the page. What's causing this? Please help!

Thanks!

If you have moved your image files this can happen.

OR

In your control panel, you will notice an icon named "Hot Link Protection" you may need to change the setting there to prevent this from happening ..

In future it is advised to begin your own thread in the appropriate area of the forum as opposed to tagging onto someone else's existing thread ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X