What extension do I use for MS doc converted to pdf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What extension do I use for MS doc converted to pdf

After a great recommendation from this forum I converted my MS docs to pdf as this works for what I need. I have published the pages of my website but these pdf file on the drop down menus will not open. I presume it is to do with the .html or .pdf what extension do I need for them to open. Can anyone help please.

Thanks,

Sarah

Re: What extension do I use for MS doc converted to pdf

Originally posted by sarah hk
    After a great recommendation from this forum I converted my MS docs to pdf as this works for what I need. I have published the pages of my website but these pdf file on the drop down menus will not open. I presume it is to do with the .html or .pdf what extension do I need for them to open. Can anyone help please.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi sarah

Yes you use the .pdf extension ... you will need to upload via the ftp method your pdf document and then link it as http://www.yourdomainname.com/nameofpdf.pdf

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: What extension do I use for MS doc converted to pdf

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Hi sarah

Yes you use the .pdf extension ... you will need to upload via the ftp method your pdf document and then link it as http://www.yourdomainname.com/nameofpdf.pdf
      Sorry, one more question, I tried what you said but it isn't working yet. I have uploaded the files via the FTP. The only thing is when I converted the docs they were saved as microsoft - pdf so I deleted the MS part as I thought it would interfere with the doc name now they are all docname.pdf Do you have any idea where I have gone wrong?

Thank you,

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X