pages not displayed on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages not displayed on site

we have published 1 page to make sure its correct BUT when we go to our site in browser it opens, but only displays files from our site. When we clik on these they open and show differant parts of our page. Can anyone help PLEASE....

Re: pages not displayed on site

Originally posted by luda S
    we have published 1 page to make sure its correct BUT when we go to our site in browser it opens, but only displays files from our site. When we clik on these they open and show differant parts of our page. Can anyone help PLEASE....
    It is important to NAME, SAVE & PUBLISH, your first page of your website as index - all small letters, no spaces ... and only index

Here is a link to the tutorials that will acquaint you more with the linking and publishing involved ...

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi LadyEye,

I'm having the same problem as luda S.

When you mentioned "It is important to NAME, SAVE & PUBLISH, your first page of your website as index - all small letters, no spaces ... and only index", was it supposed to be done on my HOME page? I've got 5 pages altogether. Seen the tutorial a few times already but can't get to see the site. Is there any part that I'm missing?

Hope you can enlighten me more. Thanking you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by beoptimist4life
        Hi LadyEye,

I'm having the same problem as luda S.

When you mentioned "It is important to NAME, SAVE & PUBLISH, your first page of your website as index - all small letters, no spaces ... and only index", was it supposed to be done on my HOME page? I've got 5 pages altogether. Seen the tutorial a few times already but can't get to see the site. Is there any part that I'm missing?

Hope you can enlighten me more. Thanking you in advance
        Yes, that very first page is the page that you want to be index
        It become the landing page of your url, or called your domain name, or the address of your website ...

It is the only page that has to have that name.

All other pages can be named, saved and published as you desire, keeping in mind lower case, no spaces and whatever name, save and publish your page as - then your link, or address to that page, is http://www.nameofyourdomain.com/nameofpage.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh LadyEye,

Thank you, thank you soooo much....

Comment

Working...
          X