Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading to latest version of bluevoda

Hey

1) I cannot find the ip address provided to me in the welcome page i got after i registered for a hosting account.do i need to upgrade to a latest version of bluevoda,that is what is given in the tutorial for publishing pages????

2) If i upgrade to the latest version of bluevoda,do i have to uninstall the previous version and then go ahead with installing the latest version? or it would be fine if i jz install the latest version?????

immediate reply would be highly appreciated as i have to publish the pages by tomorrow

Re: upgrading to latest version of bluevoda

Originally posted by sarah85 View Post
    Hey

1) I cannot find the ip address provided to me in the welcome page i got after i registered for a hosting account.do i need to upgrade to a latest version of bluevoda,that is what is given in the tutorial for publishing pages????

2) If i upgrade to the latest version of bluevoda,do i have to uninstall the previous version and then go ahead with installing the latest version? or it would be fine if i jz install the latest version?????

immediate reply would be highly appreciated as i have to publish the pages by tomorrow

Hi, if your ip publishing address found in your log in information is not appearing in the drop down box of the publish area, yes download the latest version of blue voda .. just download and reinstall over your existing version no problems.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi, if your ip publishing address found in your log in information is not appearing in the drop down box of the publish area, yes download the latest version of blue voda .. just download and reinstall over your existing version no problems.
      Hey

Thanx Ladyeye ,the link was very helpful,and i started publishing my pages also.
      Appreciate your immediate reply.

Comment

yw sarah, great to hear ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: ip addres and host

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
          yw sarah, great to hear ..
          i have read the coment on ip addrs so have downloaded the latest version im new to this so bere with me...
          but the ip is still not there do i need to get a hosting acount with Bluevoda? or can i use any hosting acount?
          finaly its a cool app iv made 2 pages and put media player in the second page but it is not leting me put put media player in other page why?
          and if i open a acount with B/voda can i update my pages as time goes by? Thanx this is the last stag then im done yipy can you email me the answer as dont know if ikl find this page again thanx AndyRands uk

Comment

Hi Andy,

For you to publish trough BV, you'll need to have a Voda Host hosting account, because as you build your pages, they are saved as bv files, that when you publish them trough blue voda, are changed automaticly to html pages.

Regarding updating, I belive you will have to rebuild your pages in BV (its easy), and publish them, and yes, you can update them as time goes by.

For you to find your post again, at the top of this page, you have a quick link option.
            Select "my subscribed threads", and you will easily find them.

Good luck,

Susana
            Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
            Leaf Tea & Acessories
            http://www.christiescreations.net
            Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
            Richmond, VA

Comment

I have downloaded the latest version of BV, now when i try to open it i get a message that .DLL FILE.MFC42U.DLL IS MISSING AND WONT OPEN,
              can any one tell me what to do? Thank you inadvance for helping me, am a beginer when it comes to error files

Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
              X