My banner srunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My banner srunk

i finaly got my pages named rite so they will post correctly but when i open them my mtn scene is shorter than in bluevoda what should i do

Re: My banner srunk

Hi, can you post the URL?.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Aldridgecustomleatherworks.com i have 2 templets on it the blue one and the mtns are a seperate one
      Autumn

Comment

Hi, I am a bit confused on the problem? I assume mtn means mountains. But not sure where the autumn comes into it.
        If you are saying the mountain scene is to short to fit in with the blue template? Then you would have to find another image as it won’t look very nice stretched out because it will distort the image. But from what I can see it looks like the blue template has been made larger by stretching it & created some distortion. It also seems like the blue template has been cut down in length? The only reason I say this, is that this type of template fades evenly into the white area & this one looks like its been cut.
        Might have to give us some more detail on what you are wanting to achieve.

Cheers.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

ok well Autumn is my name but any ways in blue voda the templet is fit fine its not been cut off its just as it was downloaded. also the mountains are just as they were downloaded. in bluevoda the mountains are about 2 1/2 inches tall the proper size but as they got published they are now distorted because they ar an inch too short compared to the downloaded file they look normal in bluevoda but not in the internet so they will look how they are supposed to if they are taller now they are distorted as they show up. how do i get the up load to keep them as the same size that they are set in bluevoda ive republished several times and even deleted everything twice and redone it all over again

Autumn

Comment

Autumn! My apologies on the (Nice but different) name, Can’t say I have come across this being used as a name before, but quite likely down to geography.
            On the images you have to sometimes adapt & cheat a little to get the finish you might be after. With a bit of cropping you can make the template a bit more flexible without having to distort the images to much. With cutting the top of the template & using the BV shapes you can also gain a bit more usable room on the page. Was messing around with this sample http://www.metestsite.co.uk/aldridge.html if its of any use, let me know & I will pop the images/BV page in an email to you.

Cheers.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X