published pages don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published pages don't work

i opened an account last year and published an index page but did this incorrectly. i then lost my password and username for bluevoda publishing. so i bought a new account and published a new index page but when i search my site the same index page is still there. it shows that i have sucessesfully published my page and i have saved it as 'index'. i have tries publishing other pages and they also don't seem to be working. here is my site url: please could someone offer some advice??

Re: published pages don't work

Are you publishing to the right IP address as given in your new account. Do you have the nameservers pointed to what was given for the new account? It sounds like you still have everything pointing to the old one.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

im not sure i understand what you mean by the 'nameservers pointed to what was given for the new account'. and i am qte sure that i have got the right ip address.

Comment

You don't have any page saved as index in your cpanel. I have no clue which one I'm looking at - but I've removed your site from your posts, as it will be offending to some.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

how exactly do i put the index page inside the cPanel?

sorry for putting the link of my site !

Comment

Working...
          X