I am also having a publishing Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also having a publishing Problem

I love Blue Voda, and Voda Hosting. I cancelled with Host Gator to come here. But I have to say the customer support could use some upgrading.

I have lost 3-4 days (it happened over the weekend) one day to submit, another day for response, another day for response, another day for response to my response) in trying to resolve the error message 12014, I submitted a ticket...with my information, and I got an email with asking me all the pertinent information that I had already supplied. Too frustrating.

I had no problems publishing, in fact published several times so I could ask for help here in the forum and now it is not working. Nothing has changed, I didn't make any changes in Cpanel...I have a dedicated IP, my remember me box is checked for my login...and the return response I got from cust support on the ticket was "status closed".

I am very frustrated, I am trying to add new pages and change the look of my page. Since I read the only way to change a page was to publish the first page and upload to public_html.

Thanks for listening..hopefully there will be some changes. I read the other poster that is having a similar problem and was told to submit a ticket. I really like being able to get help by phone or even by chat. Then you have an exchange that can happen instantly rather than sending messages back forth over days.

thanks,

Re: I am also having a publishing Problem

Hi what are you griping about?

Is this your problem quote:
    "I am very frustrated, I am trying to add new pages and change the look of my page. Since I read the only way to change a page was to publish the first page and upload to public_html."

If it is just name your first or landing page "index" and publish to "public_html/".

If you take sometime to go thru the archives you can find all the answers without ever having to ask anybody and wasting your time.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X