• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: says its published but cant see it on the internet need HELP

Originally posted by onionpai View Post
    now please tell me if the error and success pages need PHP as well??.
    Originally posted by D'son View Post
    Ok, both of your forms should be php's not html's, go back and change the types to php and make sure they are multipart-formdata. many of your links still do not work and most of the ones that do open in different windows (some as pop-ups) have them all open in the same window. On the menu at the bottom of your page, under about us there are several links that slide down but are broken. Not really sure why they are there, they are not in the about us link at the side of the page. You need to go back and systematically go over each page, check all the links (click tools/verify links) then check that they all open correctly, and check the names that you saved them as (write them down exactly).
    Worth a slower re-read....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• onionpai
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Worth a slower re-read....
      i dont have two forms .he says both your forms. confusion! dont know what he is talking about. tried the error and success in php. it doesnt work that way as well.
      your links dont work- I know they dont work, thats why i came to the forum!
      check tools- verify links : was a good tip i did that and got a lot of problems solved.

The links at the side are links got from elsewhere not bluevoda and i cant see a option form drop down menu in them. But i like the look of the shells as buttons so i left it there and added a drop down menu below.

Will you please please tell me how do i get the error and success pages to work thanks
      sigpicwww.summersands.in

Comment

• onionpai
        Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

hah ! i got it right this time. it all works sorry sorry very sorry for the bother>
        sigpicwww.summersands.in

Comment

Working...
        X