• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatchman
    Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Publishing issues

I was incorrecty accused of spamming last week and my account was suspended. It has now been restated, all my website files were deleted so I had to republish everything - very tedious.

It's a real mess, half the links no longer work, half the images have disappeared for good, the real issue is that some pages just won't update. A good example is the demo page, http://www.sniperforex.com/forex_trading-demo.html, I would save it and publish, nothing, it would not appear at all. I eventually saved my "contact" page as my "demo" page after changing the relevant page info, now I have a "demo" page but my "contact " page won't update! None of my forms work, as soon as I tried updating the form info on my homepage the homepage stopped updating. I have used Blue Voda very happily for more than 2 years but now I am puzzled, I only downloaded the latest version yesterday, is there an issue with this version of BV or is there another possible solution?

Tx in advance
    Thatchman
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Publishing issues

Check with support and iron out your problem.

We are all volunteers here and can only help with How to build a wonderful website using BlueVoda.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• RITAZ
      Private

• Apr 2009

I have several different domain name and is building a different website for each domain.

www.redstonerealty.net
      www.financialfreedomtx.com

Both website use to show up separate but not my www.financialfreedomtx.com is redirecting to my www.redstonerealty.net.

When trying to re-publish I'm receiving an error:550 can't change directory to public_html/financialfreedomtx.com
      No such file or directory.
      Please help!

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by RITAZ View Post
        I have several different domain name and is building a different website for each domain.

www.redstonerealty.net
        www.financialfreedomtx.com

Both website use to show up separate but not my www.financialfreedomtx.com is redirecting to my www.redstonerealty.net.

When trying to re-publish I'm receiving an error:550 can't change directory to public_html/financialfreedomtx.com
        No such file or directory.
        Please help!
        Hi,

Goto cPanel>Addon Domain and redirect to "financialfreedomtx.com"
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X