• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abacotiger
    Sergeant

• Jul 2009

Publishing is not working for me

Okay

I don't know if maybe when I build my site I didn't link the pages properly or what. When I click on the page properties tab what should my title be for each page of my site. My site name is bahamaschristiannetwork.com. So should it be this for the homepage and for other pages should it be this plus the /contactus.html. This is how I did it am not sure if I did it correctly and maybe that's why I can't publish. Please I need so much help that the tutorial is making clear.

Help Quick
    Kelly
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Publishing is not working for me

If you have created your first page and named and saved it as
    index
    and published the index page
    then bahamaschristiannetwork.com will work properly
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• abacotiger
      Sergeant

• Jul 2009

Okay maybe that was the problem thanks so much. BUT......I did and now I can't get the page to publish. When I click publish the program says (not responding) and then I have to close out and try again.

What do I do?

Comment

• stoygordo
        Sergeant

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by abacotiger View Post
        Okay maybe that was the problem thanks so much. BUT......I did and now I can't get the page to publish. When I click publish the program says (not responding) and then I have to close out and try again.

What do I do?
        I have the same not responding issue occasionaly and I think this has to do more with upload internet speed and cpu speed than anything else. If the cpu freezes when you publish try closing all other programs while publishing so it wont take all the cpu resources, and make sure the clipboard isn't heavy.

Comment

Working...
        X