Attention! Many Eyes Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention! Many Eyes Needed!!!

Please help me. I'm at the finish line and I just need a hand.

I'm having some issues with 3 pages on my site. I've checked it on multiple computers and browsers over the course of weeks now. Internet Explorer seems to be the only one giving me trouble. I have no idea what to do anymore. The three pages are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.timewealthfreedom.com/thankyou.html

Mail pic (the top one) missing (tried renaming, exporting again smaller, PNG, Jpeg...nothing)

www.timewealthfreedom.com/7figureblueprint.html

White column that runs down most of the page missing. Powder blue is only supposed to be on the sides. Videos won't come up, just a white block. ActiveX is blocking them but I've tried all the settings and it's still the same.

www.timewealthfreedom.com

Video won't come up. just white block.

You will literally make my week if you can help me. I'd deeply appreciate it.

Re: Attention! Many Eyes Needed!!!

In IE7 everything works for me except the white box is missing as you say. I would delete that from the one page that has the problem and make a new one. If any other pages have the same problem, delete the box and make a new one for each page rather than copy-paste. The videos play fine, so it's your computer--the Active-X control? I don't know why you can't see the mail pic.

Someone will have more helpful help, I hope!
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Okay great so at least we've narrowed it down to the white box on:

Thanks a million Tom. I really appreciate it.
      I copied and pasted the white background. No dice.
      Deleted and made a new white block. Still no dice.
      This is weird.

Anyone have any ideas? Can you see the mail pic and videos?
      Remember this is an IE7 issue it seems.

Comment

I found that png files are not working good with explorer and the flash files swf is the only format that I can get to work in explorer

Comment

Working...
        X