Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help me with Publishing

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
    Typically you can buy your domains on-line, I guess allwayswebhosting allow this too.

The question is - Did you?

If you did you should've had some login information to allow you to manage your domain.

If you didn't then you will have to ring them or email them and get them to do it.
    well they did give info but i'm so stupid on how to make websites all of this techno talk is like a hole new world to me also I have closed my account with them to open with bv

Comment

Stop calling yourself stupid, we all started from where you are. Now that you have this information are ready to change these name servers?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
        Stop calling yourself stupid, we all started from where you are. Now that you have this information are ready to change these name servers?
        yes just sent allways webhosting an e-mail

Comment

if your domain is not expired yet. you are still the owner of it and you can point the server to Vodahost. But you must be a customer of Voda first.
          Please read here, how much you have to pay:
          cheap web hosting and affordable prices at a discount for all your web hosting needs VodaHost is your perfect web host.

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
            if your domain is not expired yet. you are still the owner of it and you can point the server to Vodahost. But you must be a customer of Voda first.
            http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-prices.htm
            Hes already said he has a VH account.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
              http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-prices.htm
              so to point it to vodahost i have to send allwayswebhosting an e-mail right?

Comment

On your welcome email from VH will be the name servers to use.

ns1........
                ns2........

Tell them what they are.
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

FIRST of all, did you PURCHASE a VodaHost account ? Or did you simply signup in this forum ?

To publish your pages built with BlueVoda, you need a paid for hosting account from VodaHost.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                    FIRST of all, did you PURCHASE a VodaHost account ? Or did you simply signup in this forum ?

To publish your pages built with BlueVoda, you need a paid for hosting account from VodaHost.
                    I do have a paid for account

Comment

Yes, but is it with VodaHost or with the other hosting company ??
                      Navaldesign
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                        Yes, but is it with VodaHost or with the other hosting company ??
                        with voda

Comment

Then there is no reason to get this error unless, as I said, if you have accidentally deleted the public_html folder. Connect with BlueFTP to check it. Also check the folder permissions: should be 755. If the folder is there alright, you MUST be doing something wrong.

However, re-reading you posts, it is not clear to me if you still can't publish, or if you CAN publish but you see the same page (index of/).

This second problem has nothing to do with the publishin, and is due to the fact that your site is still pointed to the hosting account with the other company, so your publishing (eventually) is successfull, but no changes are visible on the net because your VH account is not at the moment the one that shows on the net.

You will need to point your DNS to your VH account.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

How to point your DNS to your VH account:

Comment

I have a nother qusetion my website is up now thanks to all the people who helped me but there is no background to my website I had a cool background with playing cards can someone plz help me.

Comment

also I would like to have my paes I have made go to those pages on my site so exsample I have made a page with photos on it how do I put that on my photo page

Comment

Working...
                                X