Unable to Publish Site- Telling me wrong password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Publish Site- Telling me wrong password

I am trying to publish changes that I made to my site. The password was never changed and I rechecked my invoices to make certain that I am using the correct password. When I try to publish, I cannot connect to the site. I keep getting:
    Internet Exception Error- 12014 : THE REQUEST TO CONNECT AND TO LOG ON TO THE FTP SERVER COULD NOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE SUPPLIED PASSWORD IS INCORRECT.
    I contacted the help center and was told to reset the password. Tried to do that, but to reset the password, you need the old password and somehow it is no longer registering. I have the invoices right here, and I am using the correct password. How can I fix this. This is getting very frustrating.

Client ID- 27251

Re: Unable to Publish Site- Telling me wrong password

Are you defiantly publishing to 75.126.124.166
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes I am! I can access the control panel. I even sent a request to change the password which was done. The email said that I could use the new password or change it to one more memorable, but even in the control panel to change the password, it is telling me that I can't change it bc the password is wrong. So, this error occurs not only in the bluevoda program, but also in the control panel.

Comment

Submit another support ticket to reset to the original password in your welcome letter.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

What IP adress i should use to publish?

Comment

Originally posted by nan View Post
            What IP adress i should use to publish?
            If you have paid the hosting fee to Voda, you must have received a welcome mail from Voda.
            Please read the mail to see what IP number you must use to publish.

Comment

Working...
            X