Publishing my website oh no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing my website oh no

I just published my website and i have a big problem. When i click on su=omething for example "Apparel" Its says "Webpage cannot be found" I dont know whats wrong. Ihave my page in .html should i do .php or what cause im so confused please helps thanks

Re: Publishing my website oh no

...with "Apparel" link check that you named/saved page EXACTLY as you named the link.....with "*****" - "Accessories" et al all these link to "soon.html" ....guess you should check the link details for these pages??
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

[QUOTE=Basjante;344604]I just published my website and i have a big problem. When i click on su=omething for example "Apparel" Its says "Webpage cannot be found" I dont know whats wrong. Ihave my page in .html should i do .php or what cause im so confused please helps thanks

Hi,

All your page links are hyperlink to:

http://basjante.org/soon.html

Which are all wrong. That is why your pages cannot be found by the browser.

Http://basjante.org............is the link to your domain name or public_html [homepage] which in all cases must be named "index" for the browsers to search for your website.

Apparel: The apparel page should be named as:

"http://basjante.org/apparel.html". When you name your webpage to be published, it should be named as "apparel"only all in small letters..

The same principal must be used for all your other pages:
      "*****", "accessories", "new_arrivals", "cart", etc.

You have to rename your webpages and republish to your "public_html".

www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I still don"t fully understand. What do you mean check my public_html////

Comment

Originally posted by Basjante View Post
          I still don"t fully understand. What do you mean check my public_html////

I never said anything about asking you to check your public_html/???????????????
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I dont know im jus confused can you review my webpage again and tell me what to do step by step

Comment

Originally posted by Basjante View Post
              I dont know im jus confused can you review my webpage again and tell me what to do step by step

Check this out...........
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
              X