• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mvlawn
    Private First Class

• Jul 2010

Correct IP

I have done some searching but came up empty handed. My web hosting is with IPAGE.com when I go to file then publish a pop up window shows up but my web host IP is not in the list and it doesnt let me manually put it in. What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks Vern
  • Antonio878
    Master Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Re: Incorrect IP

It is not what you could be doing wrong it is possible that your web hosting hasn't added your ip address to the network yet, but really if your web hosting is with someone rather then vodahost it is best if you ask them through contact us.
    Check out:
    Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

• Mvlawn
      Private First Class

• Jul 2010

Ok i have signed up with vodahost. now Im confused at which IP to use?

Comment

• Antonio878
        Master Sergeant

• Sep 2007

when I say signed up I meaning your web hosting is vodahost but anyways the web host should give a clue on what your ip address is, if they didn't then you should contact them about what you ip is
        Check out:

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

I think Antonio is confusing you a tad...

If you have an account with Vodahost which you need to publish your website then all the information you need including the ip address is in the welcome email. When you have this ip address if it isn't in the drop down menu then you have an old version of BV. You need to update!
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Antonio878
            Master Sergeant

• Sep 2007

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
            I think Antonio is confusing you a tad...

If you have an account with Vodahost which you need to publish your website then all the information you need including the ip address is in the welcome email. When you have this ip address if it isn't in the drop down menu then you have an old version of BV. You need to update!
            but he is saying his web hosting is with www.ipage.com so it can't be in the bluevoda drop down menu
            Check out:

Comment

• Marincky
              General

• Apr 2006

In a later post he says he has now got a VodaHost account, which he needs because BV won't host on any other server.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Mvlawn
                Private First Class

• Jul 2010

Ok folks through reading getting an acct with vodahost and submitting a ticket I have found that i needed to update my name servers on ipage.com. This must take a little while to take effect as i still can't publish and now i get an error on my site

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.wick481.com Port 80

Thanks for all the input hopefully i will be up and running shortly

Comment

Working...
                X