• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloon-guy
    Private

• Aug 2010

Publishing IP address

I got a DN and host account from somewhere other that VodaHost. I then found BlueVoda and created my first web site. The IP address for my prepaid hosting company is not on the list when I try to publish. I tried reloading BV to no avail. Am I just out the money for the other hosting company or is there a way to access my IP address in BlueVoda?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Publishing IP address

No.
    Blue Voda will publish only to a VodaHost server, which means a hosting account is required from VodaHost.

The advantages of a hosting account at VodaHost are significant, as everything is unlimited: unlimited domain names, unlimited email accounts, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, etc.
    Surely it is obvious the value offered for only $7.95/month.

If you agree, it might be wise to be refunded from your other hosting provider and simply purchase a hosting account so you can publish your Blue Voda created website and take advantage of all the features that come with it (such as more than $3,500 worth of additional scripts and software titles available for free via Fantastico! in your Control Panel).

You can leave your domain name at your current Registrar and simply make DNS/Nameserver entries to direct toward your account at VodaHost.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X