Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing issue

In preview and publishing mode I'm noticing some unwanted
    text at the top of my index page. (wedding cost search, wedding cost estimator) Also the text, Wedding Planning is duplicated on the left side.
    This is not evident on the design page so I can't see the text and consequently can't remove. Ideas! www.wedding-plans-today.com

Re: Publishing issue

I was able to solve the first part of the issue by going to my page HTML and removing the text from the start of the page in the HTML generator. I still need assistance with removing the duplicate text : Wedding Plans on the left of the page. I can see this in the HTML as a duplicate but can't remove it. Thanks!

Comment

PAGE HTML > Review each tabbed area

* If this is a text link, there is no way it does not appear in your Blue Voda workspace as something added to your page.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have found the text "Wedding Planning" in the Page HTML below: As you can see, it appears 2 times. on the published page. I still only appears once on my workspace so I'm not sure how to remove this. It will not let me delete the HTML shown below. Thanks

<font style="font-size:13px" color="#32CD32" face="Arial"><b><a href="http://www.wedding-plans-today.com/planning" target="_blank">Wedding Planning</a></b></font><font style="font-size:13px" color="#32cd32" face="Arial"><br>
        <br>
        <font style="font-size:13px" color="#32CD32" face="Arial"><b><a href="http://www.wedding-plans-today.com/planning.html" target="_blank" class="style2_green">Wedding Planning</a></b></font><font style="font-size:13px" color="#000000" face="Arial"><br>

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          * If this is a text link, there is no way it does not appear in your Blue Voda workspace as something added to your page.
          After highlighting, delete it as an element on the BV workpage itself, or in the HTML. There is no logical reason why this is not possible. Period.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X