• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gdup
    Private

• Nov 2010

Lost some of my pages

Hi i am new to building websites and seem to be having a problem with some of my pages. I was busy building my site magneticair.net which I have not published yet. Some of the pages I had previously saved have dissapeared. I can see them as backup files on my hard drive but cannot seem to recover them. Can someone please tell me 1, if it is possible and 2, if possible how can I recover them. Please be very specific with the instructions as a lot of this is new to me. Thank you for your assistance
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Lost some of my pages

Sorry!
    1. If you have Saved your files properly using the prescribed methods from within Blue Voda, it is illogical (impossible?) that they cannot be opened again once closed or saved.
    2. It is useless to ask for any assistance regarding the Saving, Viewing, or recovery of any pages not published and existing only on your local system. Not only do we not know or can tell what you did right or wrong, it is impossible to see what, where, and how things are on your system.

If you do not know how to copy a Blue Voda created page file into your Main Blue Voda folder and then open them normally from within Blue Voda, then you need a lot more time reviewing the Tutorials and simply using Blue Voda or computers in general.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X