Publishing Add-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Add-on

I've gone through all of the forum posts and I can't find the one little thing that's wrong with my add-on. It's "publing successfully" but not appearing online. Main site is www.bestintentionsfarm.com, no problem, and add-on is www.reconnect-relationships.com, publishing successfully but not showing up online. What detail am I mising?

Thanks,
    Linda

Re: Publishing Add-on

There are no nameservers assigned to this domain. Should be the same one as for your primary domain.

If you bought the domain from Vodahost submit a support ticket or if you bought it from somewhere else contact them or via their control panel, which most of them have these days.

Here is the who is data for your domain

Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Publishing Add-on

If you are sure about properly creating the Add-On Domain, you still have to make DNS changes to the new Domain name at eNom even though it is already "generally" associated with your account (as shown by the Nameserver info for your account showing on the WHOIS lookup above).

As it is now, you may indeed be publishing to an Add-On directory, but the domain has not been told yet specifically where to look for it to display.

It's all detailed in this post.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X