Published pages not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published pages not updating

I'm trying to update my main website page. The publish seems to go fine but when I look at the page online, I don't see any changes. I've refreshed, cleared the caches, rebooted, everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Here's the link:

Re: Published pages not updating

i am having same problem...Hope someone can help us out!

Comment

our problem is what is the original page supposed to look at as when i go to the link it looks fine but i dont know what you changed.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
        our problem is what is the original page supposed to look at as when i go to the link it looks fine but i dont know what you changed.
        Yes, that is a problem.

The original is quite different. It has 3 lines of text across the top starting with "Welcome to the..." to "Put your feet up"

The two Amazon widgets are in the middle of the page.

In the new version, there are only 2 lines of text at the top. The "Put up your feet..." line has been deleted. A blurb has been added middle right and the Amazon widgets have been moved under that.

Hope that helps.

Comment

i am seeing the original version with 3 lines at the top. that means that your page is not publishing. not sure why it would not publish, i tried to see how to contact you to help you out one on one, but you do not have any contact information there. if you wish to have my help, just send me your contact information through my website. my numbers are there with my email address. if i see what you have done, i may be able to help. by the way, i always help members here at no charge.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X