• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deejayhere
    Private

• Mar 2011

saving page?

I recently bought an online supply store and am currently in the process of changing my contact address/prices etc-when you save the changes I was told to save them twice-once as bvp and again as html and then publish.Now is this correct-or am I misunderstandimg something-Ionce the changes are made I got to file and then to save page as and save 1st as bvp then I go back to file and to save page as and save it again as html then back to file and publish.Seems to be working but I just want to make sure before I make all 2300 changes and find out tomorrow that Im wrong.Thanks gang.Dave
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: saving page?

When using Blue Voda, you SAVE each page once to the proper Folder (Directory) within Blue Voda itself. If need be, you can create a "new" and separate folder for each Add-On domain being published to a single hosting account (to keep similar pages from overwriting one another). You do not manually enter any page extension at all -- Blue Voda automatically does this for you, and you do not "re-name" page files manually.

To PUBLISH a Blue Voda page (it must first be properly Saved in Blue Voda), you use only the FILE >> PUBLISH command or the Publish Icon ... either of which is in the Blue Voda Workpane Toolbar.

As a HTML Generator, Blue Voda creates encrypted pages, which, upon Publishing only to a VodaHost Server via the Publish function within Blue Voda will only then un-encrypt the pages and publish as HTML.

How to Name and Save your Blue Voda web pages

Publishing your Blue Voda web pages on the internet
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• deejayhere
      Private

• Mar 2011

Re: saving page?

Thanks so much for your input.Dave

Comment

Working...