Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it saving to my CD burning program??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it saving to my CD burning program??

Hi, I'm a NEWBIE to building websites. I'm in the process of the 1st steps of building my website. I've watched the video tutorials over and over again. I've set up a file called BLUEVODA. In that file I set up subfiles one called "Images", one called "Templates", one called "pages". (I pretty much copied what I saw in the video). I found a template set that I wanted to download. (set 10). I clicked on "click here to download this set". Here is where the video shows something completely different than what I'm getting on my screen.

It's saving it as - with - in - (sorry, I don't know the proper word), my Burn express program. (That is the program I use to download my music - I GUESS it also is good for data, etc, but I've NEVER used it for that so I have no idea what to do). I DID UNzip it and it LOOOKED like it unzipped just fine. However, when I go to retrieve the banner (is that the right word)? it's NOWHERE to be found for me to put on my blank page.

Why does my burner program keep coming up?? is there a way to change that?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Working...
X