Private

• Jun 2011

my page looks messed up!

www.pdpbahamas.com
    how do I fix what I see on this page?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: my page looks messed up!

I can only assume you are having difficulty with configuring Windows to properly display a foreign (non-English) font, and have probably not yet set BlueVoda to the font you desire.

I would start there .... setting your font/language in Windows and for BlueVoda, and then re-making your page as best you can.

Also remember that when you use foreign characters, you must COPY + PASTE them from another program, such a Word or Notebook (which removes formatting) into BlueVoda Textboxes ... you cannot "compose" using a foreign language or font in BlueVoda directly.

And, if you are adding any HTML or scripting, this too must be kept using English, which is the formal language of the computer and for the WWW.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• pdpbahamas
      Private

• Jun 2011

I am using the same settings that worked for my \first site www.brearcom.com But even though I created the file in BV I am using ftp to upload because BV doesnt give me the IP option to load my page (My IP not listed in the drop down menu)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Download the new version of BlueVoda that has the updated IP list and Publish your pages the proper way -- from within BlueVoda using the Toolbar Command or theToolbar Publish Icon only: never attempt to publish pages created with BlueVoda directly via FTP, for BV creates encrypted pages that can only be un-encrypted by a VodaHost server (which clearly explains your original post about improper coding display)!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X