Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Publish or Save Files Correctly and No response from Vodahost support

It has now been two weeks of not being able to publish my web pages.

I do not receive an error message when publishing, it says publishing successful. I don't know where I am publishing to because it doesn't show up on my site and it IS NOT a Cache issue. Also the page doesn't show updated in my Cpanel files.

Can someone please help?

Re: Cannot Publish or Save Files Correctly and No response from Vodahost support

What's your website ? and what should one of your updated pages look like, so we can compare ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Cannot Publish or Save Files Correctly and No response from Vodahost support

Website is www. LA(Hyphen)PI.com

click on asset_investigations .

It's a 404 page not found. There are no pages to compare. None of the pages will publish, therefore leaving me with only the old pages.

Comment

What I meant is take a screenshot of the pages in BV and attach them here so we can compare with what we see on the site.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

This message box will not let me post attachments and I can not paste the screen shot either.

you may post new threads
          You may post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may edit your posts

Trust me. It's not publishing and it doesnt save the webpage (Show the updated files) in my Cpanel. This is a new laptop I am working with. I uploaded all my Blue Voda files onto the new laptop. I downloaded the latest Blue Voda program on my new laptop, with Windows 7. Maybe this has something to do with the problem? I would love to publish my page asset_investigations but it will not publish. The old page I removed from my Cpanel as advised by customer support. Now I have a 404 not found page.

Comment

I just looke on my old computer. I was publishing to: public_html/la-pi and on my new computer I was publishing to public_html. Problem solved. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X