my menubar is not displaying correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my menubar is not displaying correctly

Hi can someone help me I have published my website all my pages is working but the menubar that links my pages together is not displaying correctly. Pls can someone help

Thank you

Re: my menubar is not displaying correctly

To help we need to see what it looks like and what it SHOULD look like.

Please publish a page and provide a link, then also post a screenshot of what it looks like in the BV workspace.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do i print a screenshot

Comment

also i created a form in my contact page and i have created a success page and error page but when i test it it does not take me to the success or error page what am i doing wrong http://www.jjjboilers.co.za/contact.html

Comment

The form page needs to be .php: Page Properties > Extension when Published: php
          Change your menus to point to contact.php instead of contact.html and republish the pages.

Your menu in the posted page looks ok exept for the missing "Gellery" button which seems missing from the server. Re-plublish the page selecting, in the Publishing dialog box, "Publish All Files"
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok thanks I am going to change it will let you know thanks so much for your help

Comment

Hi its me again thanks once again for your help. My form is working now but its not redirecting me to my success or error page should I resave it as php pages as well or what could be the problem there?

Comment

Working...
              X